- Google Classroom Site
- TA’s Virtual Library
- Accessing Free Meals
- Staff Directory
- Web2School Link
- TA’s Continuity of Learning Plan for VT AOE
- Academic Policies for Spring 2020 (Pass/NC & Withdrawal ‘No Harm’)
- Schedule for Final Week (June 8-12)
Contacts for Support
Carrie Brennan, Head of School
Siobhan Lopez, Dean of Students
Deb Sanders-Dame, Director of Special Education
Mark Pichette, School Counselor (Students L-Z)
Rebecca Walter, School Counselor (Students A-K)
Marisa Cotilletta, IT Help Desk Technician
Kate Owen, Librarian
Remote Learning at Thetford Academy
On Wednesday, March 18, Thetford Academy closed normal operations of its Academy Road campus and transitioned all teaching and learning to a remote environment per Vermont Governor Phil Scott’s orders in response to the COVID-19 public health crisis. On March 26, Governor Scott extended the school dismissal period through June. Thetford Academy will therefore be using a remote learning approach for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
This new section of our website is designed to be a one-stop location for parents and the community to link to updates and resources for remote learning at TA. In addition to this main landing page, there are 6 subpages to explore: TA Virtual Library, Arts & Technology Activities, Social-Emotional Learning Resources, Student Work Photo Gallery, #TAtogether Weekly Challenge, and Celebrating the Class of 2020!
Read TA’s Remote Learning Plan.
√ First published on March 18 and revised on April 5, this document provides an overview of our school’s approach to remote learning during school dismissal.
√ We also created a document explaining the Google Suite of applications designed to help those new to the technology: Remote TA: A How-To Guide for Parents & Guardians.
- Q4 Report Card Mailing – Letter from Head of School
- Graduation 2020 – An Overview of Events
- Special Schedule: Week of June 8-12
- Message for the TA Community: Condemning Racism & Intolerance, Standing for Justice
- Head of School Community Email – May 22
- Head of School Update for Sending Towns
- Self Care Resources for Remote TA, volume 8
- Head of School Community Email – May 4
- Update on End-of-Year Celebrations and Milestones
- College Board Testing Updates
- Head of School Community Email – April 16
- Q3 Report Card Mailing – Letter from Head of School
- Free Meals for Thetford Youth, Ages 1-18, Update on April 6
- Head of School Community Email: Important TA Updates, April-June
- Alert Notification: School Dismissal Extended Through June
- Head of School Community Email – March 26