Make your gift to TA and help us reach our $20,000 goal!
In this time of uncertainty and change, we are so grateful for the steadfast support of our community. You have been there by our side–many of you for years, if not decades–ensuring that TA students get the education, the opportunities, and the support that they deserve.
At TA, Covid-19 meant our faculty and staff had to move quickly from TA to “Remote TA.” Our teachers (and students) learned new technologies on the fly; they got creative and worked to reach students in new and different ways. Now, this unconventional school year is winding down and soon we will proudly celebrate the graduation of the Class of 2020.
Before we send off our graduates and say goodbye to our students for the summer, we want to celebrate our school with you and ask for your support one more time. On Wednesday, June 10, Thetford Academy will host #TA20for2020, a Day of Giving, and we hope you can join us.
Be well, and thank you for your continued support!
There are many reasons to give.
Here are just a few:
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
- Keep our art room stocked with canvas and paint, charcoal and ink, clay and glaze.
- Support costume design and accompaniment for TA’s theater performances and spring musical.
- Fill our pantry with fresh ingredients for culinary classes.
- Help buy extra instruments for our instrumental program.
- Help TA bring guest speakers and experts to campus.
- Fund transportation to national competitions for the award- winning robotics team.
- Bring STEM technology like 3D printers, CAD and design software into our classes.
- Support the library’s expansive digital subscriptions, and more.
- Help keep our fitness center a state-of-the-art resource for the TA community.
- Keep our fields, dugouts, and trails ready for every game, every race.
- Provide transportation for our teams’ travel to championship competitions.
- Purchase lumber, safety equipment, and tools for our timber framing class.
- Send students on field trips to real world research sites, workplaces, museums, and performances.
- Provide students with the technology and equipment for scientific study of the natural world.
Make your donation any way you want!
To make a donation by phone:
Call Patty McIlvaine, Director of Development
To make a donation by mail:
Please mail your check to:
304 Academy Road
Thetford Center, VT 05075
To make a donation online:
Click the button below to donate via our secure web form.