Head of School Weekly Email: Parent Nights, Half Days & Other Q2 Updates
Dear TA Families & Students,
We are convening virtual parent nights this quarter to replace the back-to-school event we traditionally host on campus in the fall. Look out for more event details and directions to come closer to the events. For now, please save the dates!
- TA High School Parent Night – Nov. 19, 7:00-8:30pm
- TA Middle School Parent Night – Dec. 3, 7:00-8:30pm
The Fridays following the two parent nights will be remote half days for students. Please make note of these dates as well:
- Special Half Day Remote Schedule – Friday, Nov. 20
- Special Half Day Remote Schedule – Friday, Dec. 4
Additional events happening on Thursday evenings this quarter include:
- Final reminder for Class of 2021: College Night for Seniors & Senior Families – tonight! @ 7pm
- Please share with your networks: Virtual Admissions Open House for Future Students & Families – Nov. 12 – more details here
Looking ahead to November holidays …
- Thetford Academy is in session on Veterans Day and classes will convene with a regular schedule on Wednesday, November 11.
- This year the Thanksgiving break for TA includes Wednesday; therefore, there will be no classes on Wednesday, November 25.
Lastly, we will distribute Quarter 1 report cards to students in pods tomorrow and Monday and mail them home to students who are fully remote.
Carrie Brennan, Head of School
p.s. My weekly update is coming to you a day early this week. I wanted to get the news out ASAP about our upcoming parent nights.