TA Students Honored at RBCTC Awards Assembly
Riverbend Career and Technical Center honored students’ achievements at its annual Awards Assembly on Wednesday night. Five TA students were among the honorees, all earning certificates for completing their respective programs. Congratulations to these Thetford Academy seniors for their outstanding work at RBCTC:
- Emma Clark, Automotive Technology
- Keegan Erskine, Construction Technology
- Shannon Hayes, Health Science Technology
- Tony Pippin, Heavy Equipment Operations
- Arend Tensen, Diversified Agriculture/Natural Resources
During the awards ceremony, Shannon Hayes, a member of the National Technical Honors Society, was named the recipient of the Vermont Honors Scholarship, the Orange County Sheriff’s Department Scholarship, and the River Bend Staff Award. Emma Clark received the David Woodward Memorial Award; Keegan Erskine earned the Jordan Smith Memorial Award. Both Shannon and Keegan were also recognized for having the best program portfolios in their technical program.