Alumni Class Notes

Alumni, share your class notes with Thetford Academy and keep updated with your classmates and friends from TA. We want to hear your professional accomplishments, your personal stories, and your good news. Share your Class Notes below – we can’t wait to hear from you!

Click Here to Share Your News!

Edward Ward, Jr. ’51
I lived in West Fairlee when I went to Thetford Academy. I spent four years in the Air Force. I married a sweet girl in North Carolina in 1957. I have worked in all states but Hawaii doing pipe line work. We have two wonderful children. P.S. Mr. Anderson and I were great friends.

October 11, 2017   Alumni Class Notes
Zoe Hack Keller ’01
Hello! I live in Boston with my husband, Travis Keller, and our almost one-year-old daughter, Josie. About four years ago I started my own business, One Beet Wellness. I offer health and nutrition coaching to individuals and companies in the Boston area. It is fascinating work and allows me to share my passion for food, […]

June 14, 2017   Alumni Class Notes
Alumni Profile: Q&A with Cynthia Sandall ’06
When Cynthia Sandall ’06 left TA, she went on to earn a bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Vermont, and an MBA from the University of Oregon. While studying in Eugene, she and classmate Ty Manegold came up with the idea to provide fitness opportunities for travelers. ROAM Fitness, launched this year, will […]

May 16, 2017   Alumni . TA Today
Casey Huling works with students in the greenhouse. Faculty Spotlight: Casey Huling ’92
In the spring of 2001, Casey Huling ’92 was working for the Boston Marathon overseeing its youth running programs—a job he loved—when he got an unexpected phone call from Thetford Academy. It was Barb Sorenson, former TA English teacher, calling to tell him about a new teacher internship program at TA. It would be a […]

February 17, 2017   Alumni . TA Today
Alumni Profile: Tim DiFrancesco ’99
When Tim DiFrancesco ’99 walked into TA’s Sports Medicine class as a sophomore, he never dreamed that he would end up working with the LA Lakers. It was a long journey of hard work, tough choices, and a little bit of risk-taking that led Tim to his current position as the Lakers’ Head Strength and […]

November 17, 2016   Alumni